White Fungus | Snow Fungus
White fungus has been prized for its medicinal benefits, namely anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor. In Chinese families, it is commonly used in soups cooked for soothing purposes like nourishing the bodies, healing dry coughs and clearing heat in the lungs.
White fungus with rock sugar in a sweet soup or with chicken in a savory version are among the popular ones. Occasionally, you may also see it in stir-fries, vegetarian style in particular.
It is also said that eating white fungus could help keep our skin young believing that its collagen content is comparable to bird’s nest. Here are few recipes that you should try:
1. Snow Fungus Dessert Soup
2. Snow Fungus & Egg Soup
3. Snow Fungus Salad
4. Glutinous Rice Ball with White Fungus and Red Dates Soup
5. Snow Fungus & Egg Rice Bowl
6. Stir-Fried Snow Peas with Ginkgo White Fungus
7. White Fungus scrambled egg
8. Mushroom with White Fungus Stir Fry
Powered by Froala Editor