Korea Soba Noodle 1kg for Cold Noodle Naengmyun Korean Buckwheat Noodle
[Net Weight]: 1kg
[Made in Korea]
-Low fat. Delicious food when you are losing weight
-Low salt. Good formula to make sure its flavor and nutrition. .
Soba noodles are made from healthy buckwheat flour with wheat flour. These noodles have smooth texture and easy to prepare. It is made of flour and salt and no seasoning added. Soba noodles can be served in hot soup and served cold with tsuyu dipping sauce.
How To Cook
- Cook the soba in 1quat boiling water and stir occasionally
- Cook it for about 5 minutes
To Serve Cold
- Drain the soba and rinse with cold water to cool.
- Drain well and serve with soba dipping sauce.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, wasabi paste and nori seaweed.
To Serve Warm
- Drain well and serve with hot soup base
- Garnish with chopped green onions.