Korea Jinmi Chunjang Jjajang Black Bean Paste 300g for Jjajangmyeon Jjajang Noodle Jjajang Paste 正宗韩式炸酱面酱 Sos Jjajang
✔️ Muslim friendly
✔️ HAACP Certified
✔️ Product of Korea
✔️ 100% Korean Authentic Recipe & Taste
300g (7-8 servings)
KOREA JINMI JJAJANG BLACK BEAN PASTE
Jinmi is a well-known Korea brand that has been making fermented sauce and paste for the last 70years.
Jajangmyeon is one of the favorite dishes by Korean’s. To be convenient to all who like to try Jajangmyeon at home, Mr.Jin Jinmi Chunjang paste is ready-to-cook black bean paste for homemade Jajangmyeon.
The raw Chunjang paste (also known as black bean paste) tastes salty and slightly bitter. To develop the paste into a smooth texture and savory flavor, you can fry the paste in oil, it will lose the bitterness and continue with adding a few scoops of sugar and water. This black bean paste will transform into a tasty and delicious Jajangmyeon sauce. Scoop the paste over the noodles or rice and it tastes delicious.
1 box 300g serving portions around 7-8 people.
Soybean Paste (Wheat Flour, Salt, Seed Malt), Caramel Color, Wheat Flour, A Grain of Wheat, Salt, Enzymatically Modified Steyia Glucose, Stevia, Seed Malt.
How to cook:
1) Pour in 3 spoons of cooking oil and stir-fry the black bean paste.
2) Add some of your favorite ingredients such as chopped green onion, cabbage, carrot, onions, meat (chicken/beef), then mix with the black bean paste and stir-fry.
3) Pour 3 and 1/2 glasses of water into the mixture and boil it until the vegetables get fully cooked.
4) Once the vegetables are cooked, add 3 spoons of starch and 1/2 glass of water.
5) Boil the mixture for around 2 minutes.
6) Pour it and ready to serve with rice or noodles
Storage method :
- Before opening, store in a cool dry place.
- After opening, store in the refrigerator.