Korea Bibimbap Stone Bowl | Bibimbap Bowl | Stone Bowl for Bibimbap
[Made in Korea]
1.Super heat resistant, it can directly be heated up to 500 celsius(932 fahrenheit).
2.Uniformly and quickly heated, green and energy-saving.
3.Widely and safe to use. For stovetop, microwave and convection oven.
4.Smooth and easy to be washed.
5.Perfect for creating sizzling bibimbaps and serving stews or soups hot and delicious.
6.Professional package. Safe to transport.
How to make Korean Bibimbap?
Here is a Quick and Easy Bibimbap Recipe! Everybody can make it!
- 1 cup steamed medium-grain rice
- 2 cups mixed raw vegetables, such as julienned carrot, zucchini, cucumber, radish, green onion, and bean sprouts
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce (more to taste, if needed)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tsp)
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz of meat
- 3 tbsp gochujang sauce
- 2 eggs
- Julienned nori, kimchi, and toasted sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
1.Divide rice and vegetables between two serving bowls and set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper. Add meat, using a fork to break it up, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to 1 hour.
2.In a skillet over medium-high heat, combine meat with marinade and stir frequently until just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
3.Spoon beef over rice, reserving cooking juices. Mix juices with gochujang sauce.
4.Fry eggs sunny-side up and place one on top of each beef-andrice bowl. Garnish to taste.