Japan Nissin Fried Chicken Powder Karaage Powder Soy Sauce Garlic/Salty Rich Flavor 100g 日本日清炸鸡粉/酱油味/盐味 日清最高金賞炸鸡粉
Made in Japan
[Net Weight]: 100g
-Soysauce Garlic 100g 蒜香酱油
-Salty Rich(Original) 100g 原味
"Grand Prix from the 4th Grand Prix®" Nishi Nippon Soy Sauce It is a fried powder from supervision supervised by "Tadashi Taisu" which won the highest gold medal in the Dales category. It is a taste that made the taste of vegetables and chicken exquisitely to the smell of savory soy sauce. The deliciousness of crispy clothing and juicy meat can be delicious not only for fried but also cool.
This flour mix for making karaage (or Japanese style fried chicken) contains roasted soy sauce and vegetables and chicken extracts for superior taste and aroma. With Nisshin Karaage Flour, you will achieve a crunchy and at the same time juicy karaage.
How to Cook:
1. For 1 bag of this Karaage Flour Mix Soy Sauce Flavour, prepare 100cc of water and 500g of chicken.
2. Mix water and the flour in a bowl.
3. Cut the chicken into pieces and put into the bowl. Knead the flour into chicken very well for 30 seconds. Let the chicken stay in the flour for 10 minutes.
4. Deep fry the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes on oil at 170 to 180 degree.
5. Do not put many pieces of chicken at the same time in order to avoid the oil temperature to go down. You need 3 to 4 cm of oil depth.