Japan Dried Noodle 270g Soba Noodle/Udon/Soumen/Kishimen/Hiyamugi Buckwheat Noodle 日本荞麦面 日本乌冬面 乌龙面 寿面 日本面条 Plain Noodle
JAPAN AKAGI JYO-SHU DRIED NOODLES 270G
Akagi Jyo-shu dried noodles are made from 100% Japanese wheat. The springly texture noodles come with different types of noodles.
5 Types of Noodles:
✅ Udon 乌冬面
Akagi Udon dried noodle[Red]
- Udon is the thickest texture of noodles, suitable to serve in hot soup.
✅ Soumen (Thinnest wheat noodle) 寿面
Akagi Soumen dried noodle [Green]
- Soumen noodle made from wheat flour and have a thinnest texture, suitable to serve in hot soup or stir-fry.
✅ Soba (Buckwheat noodle) 荞麦面
Akagi Soba dried noodle [Black]
- Soba noodles made from buckwheat and have a thin texture, suitable to be served chilled with a dipping sauce. Soba noodles are a healthy noodle dish in Japan, and beloved by every Japanese.
✅ Kishimen (Flat noodle) 棊子面
Akagi Kishimen dried noodle [Deep red]
- Kishimen noodle made from wheat and in wide and flat texture, suitable to served in hot soup
✅ Hiyamugi (Thin wheat noodle) 冷面/凉面
Akagi Hiyamugi dried noodle [Blue]
- Hiyamugi noodles are made of wheat and have a very thin texture, suitable to serve in chilled with a dipping sauce.
Size and servings:
270g per pack for 3 servings
3 servings x 90g
Cooking Direction (For 1 Serving 90g):
- Cook the udon (90g) in boiling water and stir occasionally
- Simmer for 10 minutes
- Drain and rinse immediately in cold water.
- Serve warm or cold with udon dipping sauce (tsuyu)
Product of Japan