Halal Ebara Curry Flake 600g Japanese Curry Japan Curry Kari Jepun Halal
This easy to use flake type Curry Powder is made by carefully roasting wheat flour and oil in a pot over an open flame until golden brown.
Ingredients: wheat flour, palm oil,curry powder , mango chutney paste, salt, sugar, glumate, caramel colour, chicken flavouring seasoning, roast chicken flavour seasoning, chili sauce disodium 5 inosinate and citric acid.
- Ebara curry flake 180g
- Onion 300g
- Potato 200g
- Carrot 200g
- Water 700ml
- 2tbsp oil
- Chicken Meat
1. In a large pot , saute onion and chicken with vegetable oil
2. Add the carrots and potatoes, stir a few times and then add water
3.Bring to a boil and simmer for 20-25minutes
4. Stop boiling and cool down first around 80 degrees, Add Ebara curry flake.
5. Lower heat and stir the mixture until the curry roux has melted and blended well.
6. continue simmering until thick
MADE IN MALAYSIA