(Made in Japan) Morinaga Hot Cake Mix 300g (150g x 2packs) Japan Pancake Mix Flour Hot Cake Flour
MADE IN JAPAN
300g (150g x 2packs)
Hotcakes also call as pancakes which is Japanese favorite snack &dessert. Use Morinaga Hotcake mix to make a Fuwa Fuwa (Fluffy) and moist hotcake! Top with a cube of butter and drizzle with some maple syrup. Enjoy a sweet and fluffy dessert for your tea time.
👉🏻 A little pack of flour mix + 1 egg+ 100ml of water
👉🏻150g flour mix can make enough hotcakes for 2-3pax
[HOW TO USE]
1. Put eggs and milk in bowl and mix well.
2. Then add 1 pack of flour mix and stir lightly.
3. Heat the frying pan over medium heat, then turn it to small heat.
4. Pour 1/3 of the mixture at one go on to the pan.
5. Heat over small heat for ~3 minutes until bubbles are seen, then flip the pancake over. TIP: if you're using a non-stick pan, try shifting the pancake to see if it moves easily. If it moves easily, it is ready to flip!
6. Serve with butter and honey or maple syrup!
Caution : Store the bag away from direct sunlight and heat